Saturday, January 6, 2018

Dreaming of Dahlias

     Just because it is cold outside here in northern Utah doesn't mean we don't think about our dahlias.  In fact, it is time to think about them because some of the dahlia suppliers have already sold out of some of the most popular varieties.
    I just got my very small orders in this past week.  Looking at all the varieties available makes me wish I had a much larger garden.
  These winter days also gives me time to organize the dahlia photos and make sure I have documented the 
Utah Dahlia Society events.  I have a file of a photos of each of our shows  from the beginning in 2008.   I didn't realize that our last show was our 10th!  

Here are photos from that first show through the last one:


October 11, 2008

September 26, 2009


September 25, 2010


 September 24, 2011


 September 29, 2012


 September 28, 2013

September 13, 2014


 September 27, 2015



September 25, 2016



 September 10, 2017

It is fun to look back and appreciate all of the fun we have had along the way. 
 (I am glad that my photo skills have gotten better too. )

Happy Dahlia shopping and we will see you next spring.

3 comments:

  1. TEN YEARS!!! I can hardly believe it. Time must have gone by so quickly because we were doing something we love. Dear Dahlia friends, my life is richer for knowing you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete